- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer – A few months ago, I was looking at my primers and saw that my Hourglass primer had an expiration date of 12/15. So, I have used this primer every day for the past few months. It is so good – I don’t know why I felt the need to buy all of these other primers. I think I was hoping to find something less expensive that I liked as much but this primer is hard to beat. The best thing this primer does is smooth out my skin and make it feel “ready “for my foundation. It feels a little “slippery” as you apply it so I was shocked that it kept my skin matte throughout the day. I have a ton of other primers that I need to make myself use up, but I know that I will still repurchase this primer when it runs out.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation – This powder foundation is great for when you want super natural looking makeup. I applied this before work a few days this month but found that my powder products (bronzer and blush) didn’t apply very well or last very long on top of this primer. This foundation will never replace my liquid foundations because I personally need and want more coverage, but it is great for weekends when I run errands and don’t want to wear a ton of makeup. I use this on the weekend when I just want to even out my skin tone. If you are someone who likes to wear makeup to the gym – I think this would also be great for the gym because it makes your skin look good but it doesn’t feel like you are wearing makeup at all.
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer – I love this concealer so much, I never want to use any of the other products that I own. I am running low on this product and have already purchased a backup. I’ve talked about this product a lot recently – the coverage is good, the consistency is amazing, I love the packaging and the doe foot applicator. If you haven’t tried this product, I would highly recommend buying it.
- Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter in Light Boost– There have been a few days this month where the Urban Decay Naked Concealer just wasn’t enough (NEED SLEEP). I don’t typically have dark undereye circles but there are some nights that I just can’t sleep and BOY can you tell in the morning! I have been mixing in a little of this product with my Urban Decay Naked Concealer for those days. This does a GREAT job of brightening up your under eyes.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Whiskey – I’ve had this eyeliner in the color Zero (black) and I absolutely love it. It is so creamy and applies like a dream. However, I recently have stopped wearing black eyeliners to work and am loving wearing brown eyeliners. I picked this particular color because I liked the name and it was an Allure Beauty Winner in 2015 – this color is so pretty! It’s a gorgeous brown with almost a red tint.
- Too Faced Melted Chihuahua – I have heard so many good things about the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks. I received a sample size of Peony and wasn’t a fan. I prefer more neutral lip colors and found this shade to be too bright for my taste. For some reason – me not liking this shade translated into me not wanting to buy any of the other colors. I saw Casey Holmes wear this shade in one of her videos and I fell in love! I absolutely love this color. I actually like the felt applicator, it’s very easy to apply your lipstick. This color is very natural looking but has almost brownish-orange undertones. I think it’s very flattering and now I want to try out Melted Nude next!
- MAC Taupe Lipstick – Every time I get a new MAC lip color it shows up in my monthly favorites. I think their lipsticks are SO good. Plus, there are so many colors to choose from that I inevitably spend hours “researching” what color I want. Because of this, I usually end up liking the color that I purchased. Someone mentioned on my Instagram that this shade “aged” them. I can totally see that. There’s a fine line between Kylie Jenner lips and old grandma lips (no offense if you are reading this Mamma) and it is teeter-tottering on the edge. I really like the color and the finish and think it is perfect for this time of year.
- Buxom Lipgloss in Kir Royale – I love Buxom lip glosses. The first one I purchased was White Russian after Kathleen Lights raved about it. I like the glossy finish they give, the tingling sensation on your lips, and the slight plumping effect. I got this color and one other color for “free” as a 500 point perk at Sephora. This color is so great for the Fall and Winter. I like it on it’s own and on top of my winter-y lipsticks.
What products were you loving this month?? I can’t believe it’s already December! I can’t wait to hear everyone’s yearly favorites!! Those are my favorite YouTube videos to watch ever. I better start saving up for all the products I will want to buy after I hear what everyone else’s favorite products were this year!