I have to say – the October 2015 ipsy bag is probably my favorite that I have received to date. For those that don’t know, ipsy is a monthly subscription service that costs $10/month. Below are my first impressions on the items that I received in this month’s bag. What did you receive in your ipsy bag?
- Royal & Langnickel Moda Standard Eyeshadow Shader Brush – I actually need more eyeshadow brushes so I was thrilled when I saw this. Not to mention it is pink! First impression is that it felt SUPER soft and I think I am going to love it.
- MicaBeauty ipsy Exclusive Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze – I think that this color is going to be perfect for Fall! I never really use cream eyeshadows so I am intrigued. I have used this once already and it was a little difficult to get product on my eyelid, but once on there I was able to build it up and I really enjoyed the color.
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Microdermabrasion – I actually own and love the full size version of this product so I was SUPER excited to see this in my bag. This is a great exfoliator for your skin.
- The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Committed – I love the Balm so I was pumped to see ANY Balm product in my bag. However, liquid lipsticks are all the rage right now so I was SUPER excited to see this product in here and the color (a pinky nude) looks like one that would look great on anyone. I immediately swatched it on my lips and absolutely loved it.
- Delectable Coconut & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream – I just ran out of my other hand cream so I was really excited to see this product. I love Coconut and the packaging looks cute so I was very excited to smell this product. Ew. It smells disgusting – it smells more like chemicals than coconut. Regardless, the product seemed to work well on my hands.